Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Strength Test Project Day 3: Hot Day

Ok, today was a scorcher where I was.  And as Wednesday was my "recovery day" (I use that term loosely), I gave myself a nice and easy 20 minute run in the 95 degree, 95% humidity air.  For someone who doesn't function well in the humidity, this may have not been a smart idea (hooray accelerated metabolisms!).
In addition, I did my upper body bodyweight workout:

  • Chin Ups: 5 sets: 9/8/9/8/9
  • Incline Pushups with Handles: 25/25/25/25/25
  • Handstand Pushups: 2/2/2/2/2
And my abdominal workout:

  • Hanging Leg Raise x 7, Hanging Knee Raise x 5
  • Hanging Leg Raise x 1, Clockwork Leg Raise x 4, Hanging Leg Raise x 1, Hanging Knee Raise x 5
  • Hanging Leg Raise x 7, Hanging Knee Raise x 5
  • Twisting Knee Raise x 4, Hanging Knee Raise x 5
  • Twisting Knee Raise x 4, Hanging Knee Raise x 5
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pass out now and hopefully cool off.

No comments:

Post a Comment