Monday, January 23, 2012

Motivational Monday: Keep Your Chin Up

My Motivational Mondays are back baby!
There's a very old saying that goes "keep your chin up," which basically means stay positive throughout everything.  You should always try to keep seeing the good in everything, even if things don't seem all that great.  A perfect example: I was supposed to do a short film down in Massachusetts  on Saturday, but was unable to attend because of snow and very bad (and icy) roads.  So I opted to stay home.  Now while I was at first upset, I began to appreciate the time I had by myself; so I started reading a book that I've been meaning to finish, did some cleaning and worked on some projects.  To top off the weekend, I went and saw my best friend on Sunday for dinner.  If I had gone to the film, I might not have had the time to work on these things. 
It's all in how you look at things.  So keep your chin up, and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment