Monday, January 30, 2012

Physical Perfection Phase 1: All In Week 2!

Week 2 of my challenge.  Since I was a bit of a slacker as far as posting last week, I'm gonna be extra good this time.  First though let's check my stats:
  • Height : 6'2
  • Weight: 167.7 pounds 
  • Body Fat Percentage: 6.4%
  • Neck: 16 inches 
  • Shoulders: 47.75 inches 
  • Chest: 40.5 inches
  • Waist above navel: 31 inches 
  • Waist at navel: 31.75 inches 
  • Waist at widest hip: 39.25 inches
  • Right Leg at Widest Point: 23 inches
  • Left Leg at Widest Point: 23 inches
  • Right Calf at Widest Point: 15.5 inches
  • Left Calf at Widest Point: 15.5 inches
  • Right Bicep Unflexed: 13 inches
  • Right Bicep Flexed: 15 inches
  • Left Bicep Unflexed: 13 inches
  • Left Bicep Flexed: 15 inches
  • Right Forearm at Widest Point: 12.5 inches
  • Left Forearm at Widest Point: 12.5 inches
And let's check out my body!
Aw yeah!


With that being said, here is my redone workout program.  Because I wanted to get more work in less time, I varied up my reps and did a superset complex workout.  For those of you who like the nerdy, scientific versions, it means that I did two exercises one right after the other; the first one was a weight-based exercise; the other was a complimentary exercise.  Let's check it out:
Bench Press and Pushup: 6 sets of 5: 160 pounds and 6 pushups (sets 1-3; 5-6) 160 pounds and 7 pushups (set 4)
Deadlift with Swiss Ball Curl: 6 sets of 5: 195 pounds and 7 swiss ball curls (sets 1-4); 195 pounds and 8 swiss ball curls (set 5); 195 pounds and 9 swiss ball curls (set 5)
Mixed Grip Chin Up with V-Handle Pulldowns: 7 pull ups and 100 pounds (sets 1-2); 6 pull ups and 100 pounds (sets 3-6)
Squat with Squat Jump: 6 sets of 5: 175 pounds and 7 28" box jumps (all sets)
Power Clean with Handstand Hold: 6 sets of 5: 95 pounds and 30 second handstand hold (all sets)
And check out my new abdominal work:
3x (Hanging Leg Raise x7, Hanging Knee Raise x5)
Plank; Back Plank; Side Plank Right and Left: all 30 seconds
I also decided to keep up with my joint integrity work:

  • Vertical Pulls: 3 sets of 50
  • Shoulderstand Squat: 3 sets of 50
  • Various Grip Work
More tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment